Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6 Months
This position is for a Voice XML (VXML) developer on the Voice Tone team. VoiceTone, a natural-language solution that quickly and accurately responds to customers' precise needs. AT&T VoiceTone is designed to enhance the customer-calling experience by replacing time-consuming menus and touch-tone prompts with conversational interactions. Customers ask questions, make requests and receive accurate, natural-voice responses.
· We need someone good with HOST development skills
· Some knowledge of VXML is preferred
· More than anything the person should be able to:
1. To work "flexible hours"
2. Take ownership
3. Be responsible & most crucial
4. CANNOT MISS DATES
5. Need to know when to escalate in case of issues.
6. Should be able to be in leadership role rather than being a passive worker.