Quality Workbench - Requirements Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Responsible for requirements identification, validation and decomposition at product and solutions levels for the Clinical Quality Workbench.
Through requirements methods & references drive alignment between business process flows, data and product components (portal, web services and data models).
· Experience with full lifecycle Requirements Methodologies and Best Practices (including Use Case development, data mapping)
· Strong client relationship management skills and the ability to bridge the business and technical "worlds."
· Product Development Team or Test Experience
· Quality Control & Improvement Programs AND/OR Provider Clinical experience is a plus
Applicants should provide the following IQ Navigator Attachments
· Portal Use Case writing sample demonstrating mastery of Requirements Methodologies and Best Practices