Business Analyst - Analytics Tool Support
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: 6 Months
Responsibilities will include:
· Partnering with business partners to understand Key Performance indicators (KPI's) and clarify analytic requirements.
· Creating analytic solutions. Designing, building, testing, verifying, and refining individual business analytic solutions within established tooling and architectures.
Key tasks include analysis, page tagging/tracking, data collection, validating data quality, and reporting design and retrieval.
· Providing technical and business support for analytic tooling, including statistical interpretations of reporting results and BVM's.
· Working with product owners and architecture teams to ensure new and existing analytic code integrates with the application and technical architectures.
· Assisting in installations and on-going configuration of analytic tooling solutions as directed by client
· Researching and developing emerging and future tooling strategy - E.g., segmentation, SEM/SEO, and targeting, and future analytics software or hosted tooling solutions.
In addition to the competencies identified above, candidates should possess the following characteristics:
· Solution provider mentality
· Experience working with structured project methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.); need to understand various methodologies
· Strong technical aptitude. Web development experience or knowledge would be helpful due to strong partnerships with the development community within the IASC.