Duration: 6 Months+
Location: San Ramon, CA
Client: Accenture / AT&T
-Environment builds, system support, tuning in a heavily data driven architecture
- Provide rotating 24x7 Support for all environments (development, testing, training, production support); specifically performing deployments, integration, and support of the environments
- Build environments utilizing the hardware from ITO, software from the vendor, interfaces, databases
- Perform troubleshooting of various problems (e.g., code defects, databases issues, hardware/network issues)
- Recommend and implement improvements of the design (e.g., current load)
- Perform capacity planning (e.g., Infrastructure in place)
- Conduct/automate upgrades
- Strong UNIX and DBA skills, and Production Support background is required.
- Websphere/Weblogic deployment experience is required.
- Application Support (some development capabilities) experience is required.
- Strong ownership and drive to problem solve without always having clear direction
(System Admin Type of resource)