Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 9 Months
Client is looking for someone with:
· Strong Communication Skills.
· Functional and Technical Leadership experience.
· Data/EDW analysis exp.
The Solution Designer acts as the Functional and Technical Lead for the project in the translation of the requirements to business processes to a technical solution. Specific responsibilities include:
· Define functional and technical scope and objectives and gather project requirements
· Define functional and non-functional requirements
· Determine implementation approach
· Define functional and technical work plan activities and assist with plan, cost, and schedule development
· Lead development of functional and technical design
· Establish testing environments
· Lead component build and unit test
· Lead test preparation and execution of system, performance, regression, and user acceptance testing
· Lead installation plan and execution, including data migration, conversion, and system elimination
· Lead post-implementation support activities
· Complete transition to support organization
· Effectively leverage and support architectures, tools, and processes to facilitate solution development in assigned architectural domain.
· Prior MDM, EDW, or Master Data Management experience is plus.