Biz talk / Webservices Consultant
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Madison, WI
Skills Required: BizTalk, VB.NET, SQL 2005+, Web Services, General comfort with Microsoft Technologies. Must have demonstrated skill with Technical Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment
Consumer Web Project - Project Description
The goal of this Consumer Web Strategy project is to provide targeted delivery of product information, advice, tools and services to segmented consumers with their needs, wants and buying preferences in mind by:
· Rapidly developing a new, comprehensive website to replace multiple websites currently available to credit union members. The new website will be implemented in phases, initially focusing on educational and informational content and providing a path to purchase through existing distribution channels.
· Developing and implementing an approach to partner with credit unions to effectively incorporate our website within their online distribution capabilities.
· Recommending functionality to be migrated to this new website by identifying current services, processes and/or products that should be modified to ensure a favorable online experience to users of the website.
· Identifying current and/or planned enhancements that may impact service functionality delivered by the new website.
· Recommending additional operations functionality to be automated to support an end-to-end online experience.
· Defining a cohesive strategy for creation, management and distribution of content.
· Developing a Performance Measurement strategy – what to measure, where and when, identify continuous improvement adjustments; ensure search engine optimization.